Turas Group Healthcare is working with the leadership of a private healthcare system with US Standards of care in the UAE to find a number of their next Nurse Managers committed to providing compassionate, evidence-based medicine at their Dubai Hospital.
This is an opportunity to join the staff of one of the pioneers of private health care in the region. As a top-ranked healthcare system with +250 beds they provide excellent evidence-based medicine to patients from around the world. As the Nurse manager you would assume overall responsibility for operation of the unit. You would direct, coordinate and evaluate all nursing activities of the designated areas to assure optimal delivery of patient care.
CURRENT NURSE MANAGER OPENINGS:
- Pediatric & Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Medical / Surgical Unit
- Transitional Care & Advanced Rehab Unit
- Clinic Manager – Dialysis, Renal & Dermatology
- Clinic Manager - Heart Center
How Can Turas Group Healthcare Serve You?
|QUALIFICATIONS & BENEFITS FOR NURSE MANAGER POSITIONS
- Generous Salary
- 2 Year renewable contract
- BSN in Nursing, and BLS
- FT averages 48 hours/week
- 3-5 years leadership experience in specific field desired
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP certification as per Specialty
- Package Includes: Furnished Hospital provided Housing (or Housing allowance) Medical insurance, 30 days annual leave, + 11 public holidays
Recruiting humble and high-caliber healthcare leaders to use their talents to serve others has been in our DNA for years. We began healthcare leaders in 2006 and now have made hundreds of placements globally at teaching hospitals, private, for-profits, nonprofits, and government healthcare facilities. We would be honored to do the same for you!
Interested candidates please contact a Turas Group recruiter, someone is available to talk now!
Email us today (click here ) to talk about this position and others we have open across the Middle East and the USA.