Turas Group Healthcare is working with the leadership of the largest private healthcare provider the UAE to find their next OB/Gyn Physician committed to providing evidence-based medicine with a personal touch at their flagship Dubai Hospital.
Our client was the first multidisciplinary hospital to be established in the region. As a top-ranked healthcare system their network includes six hospitals with +700 beds, and 20 clinics. Located in the heart of an Global city they serve patients from around the world and are committed to highest standards of healthcare as a Joint Commission accredited healthcare system
Competitive compensation packages, Licensing, Malpractice Insurance, Medical
This physician reports to the Medical Director and is responsible for providing comprehensive consultant level patient care in Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
- Teamworker - promote positive team behavior
- Humble Trainer - Participate in oversight and professional development of assigned junior medical staff
- Trustworthy & Empathetic – honestly communicates and listens to patients with empathy
- Client Oriented - respect our patients right to confidentiality; personally accept responsibility for service provided
- Committed to Clinical Excellence - high quality, cost efficient, multi-disciplinary medical services , delivered with a personal touch
- Performance Driven - promote continuous improvement in productivity
- Medical Degree
- Board Certification in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- 3 years consultant level experience in a Western hospital – preferred
- Participates equitably in the on-call roster
- Fluency in English
The role is based in the rapidly developing global city of Dubai. A recent report carried out by the World Economic Forum revealed that the UAE is the third
safest place in the world: read more here
. With great education, healthcare, and shopping many western families have grown to call the city home. Our team has lived and worked in Dubai and has firsthand knowledge on what it takes to relocate and thrive within this truly unique city.
How Can Turas Group Healthcare Serve You?
Recruiting humble and high-caliber healthcare leaders to use their talents to serve others has been in our DNA for years. We began healthcare leaders in 2006 and now have made hundreds of placements globally at teaching hospitals, for-profits, nonprofits, and government healthcare facilities. We would be honored to do the same for you!
A Turas Group recruiter is available to talk now!
Email us today (click here ) to talk about this position and others we have open across the Middle East and the USA.