Our client is a small and rapidly growing woman-owned 8a government contractor based in DC. The owners (a married couple) love each other, love what they do, and are seasoned technologists who care for their employees. Because of the way they value their employees and customers, they have been given several large prime contracts.
In this role, you will function as Barrier Analysis Systems Analyst for a government agency, and will be responsible for all technical and business aspects for this initiative. The Barrier Analysis Systems Analyst will perform the following duties:
- Work closely with the the government agencies to gather the required data elements and other relevant information for use in conducting a barrier analysis (BA), as directed by the team Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Understand the gathered data elements and the data sources.
- Provide data analytics and data management in support of a barrier analysis (BA), as directed by the team Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Organize and prepare all qualitative and quantitative data.
- Create and review disparate data sets to generate detailed reports.
- Perform data aggregation, analysis, data size and quality check.
- Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with all applicable DHS and federal mandates and regulations.
- Assist the Program Manager in developing reporting.
- Brief management as requested on the project progress, impediments and mitigations and appropriate recommendations.
- Serve as the technical contact for key stakeholders and end users.
- Develop focus groups and interview questions.
- Conduct focus groups and interviews.
- Analyze and identify barriers.
- Facilitate root cause analysis workshops.
3+ years of experience as Business Analyst
Extensive knowledge of and experience in the application of various statistical analyses
Competitive salary + benefits (401K match, insurance, PTO, etc.)
Time will be split between company headquarters (DC) and agency location (Arlington).