Is a $2bn leader in the system integration space with 30 offices nationwide and 40 years of a proven track record in exceeding their federal and commercial clients expectations. Their Beavercreek, OH office specializes in: Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Electronic Support Measures (ESM), Wide Area Motion Imagery (WAMI), Human Language Technologies (HLT), Cyber and Multi-Int Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED).
This is a permanent/direct/FT role on a large prime Navy contract. We are looking for a Lead Master Scheduler/Planning Analyst. You will be responsible with developing and maintaining complex project resource loaded schedules. Responsibilities Include:
- Prepare, develop, analyze, review and update Integrated Master Schedules that are traceable to program tasks consistent with proposal requirements and program contract requirements
- Perform Critical Path and Risk Analysis to determine schedule realism and schedule drivers
- Run schedule heath checks on the Integrated Master Schedule to ensure schedule integrity
- Report schedule data to Program Management on recurring basis
- Coordinate with Program Manager and Control Account Managers in the development, maintenance, and analysis of Work Packages
- Conduct what-if schedule analysis
- Obtain schedule status per the business rhythm
- Ensure subcontractor schedules are integrated into the Integrated Master Schedule
- Participate in scheduling working group to further enhance the scheduling role within SNC
- Handling multiple projects at one time and must be able to prioritize tasks, integrate data, and be focused on achieving mission results
- Interface with various teams and must able to coordinate schedule reviews and updates
- Recommend and develop schedule management solutions, processes and procedures to improve the scheduling reporting system
- Develop, track and update schedules; facilitate resource leveling; validate remaining work; identify and resolve critical path conflicts; analyze impacts to schedule of any proposed changes.
- Handling multiple projects at one time and must be able to prioritize tasks, integrate data, and be focused on achieving mission results.
- Interface with various teams and must able to coordinate schedule reviews and updates.
- Coordinate routine integrated master schedule (IMS) meetings with Program & Operations Management and Customer Representatives.
- Use of Microsoft Office Suite of applications including MS Excel, Word, and Power Point for documentation of deliverables and technical reports.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks, integrate data, and be focused on achieving mission results
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to coordinate schedules and operational activities efficiently
- Work with Project Analyst to ensure schedule status and Earned Value Performance is reconciled