Do you have experience in leading a team to handle large volumes of labs within a hospital system?
This may be the opportunity you have been seeking! Our client is seeking an excellent Lab Supervisor
to join and manage their dedicated team to serve patients in the Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill, NC area.
What's in it for YOU:
What we are looking for:
- Leadership role with one of the best and busiest Lab facilities in the state
- Join a team passionate about lab sciences
- Serve as the day to day Technical resource for staff
- Oversee a unit that transfuses 38,000 products per year
- Generous compensation with great benefits
- Career development in a rapidly expanding Healthcare network
How Can Turas Group Recruiting Serve You?
- ASCP certification
- Bachelor's degree and internship completion
- 4-6 years of laboratory experience in large medical center
- Specialty in blood banking preferred, not mandatory
Recruiting humble and high-caliber healthcare providers to use their medical talents to serve others has been in our DNA for years. We began recruiting doctors and nurses in 2006 for a post-Katrina rural community in Louisiana desperate to find qualified medical personnel, and now have made hundreds of placements in over 35 states at teaching hospitals, for-profits, nonprofits, and government healthcare facilities. We would be honored to do the same for you!
A Turas Group recruiter is available to talk now!
Call us today at 405-702-2939 to talk about this position and others we have open across the nation, or click here to email your resume!